Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

appreciate the update :)

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We have identified the issue and will be deploying the fix as soon as possible. You are correct that you are still linked, and miles tracking is still happening, on the backend. Bascially, in non-technical terms, the connection that makes your miles total display on your profile changed to a new connection.  Therefore, the default setting shows is zero miles and unlinked for everyone. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. Thank you!

Awesome sauce! Thanks Jennifer.

County Wise

Any update on timing for fix deployment?

Internationally Known

Hi Jennifer,

Any estimate on when our profiles will show the point totals again? It is getting near the end of the month and I would like to try and figure out how many points will be transferring to my card on July 1.

Thank you!

Community Manager

Hi all,

Rest assured everything is still being tracked on the backend. The systems powering the transfer of miles to your individual accounts is also functioning properly. The only thing affected is the display of total miles and linked status on your community profile pages. You will notice on your community profile page, below your badges, are your detailed statistics. This data is still displaying correctly as well.

Thank you! 

Internationally Known

Thank you BethanyM.  Keep up the great work.

Internationally Known

Thank you for the update!!

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

Hi All:

I am pleased to report that my participation miles for June transferred to my Arrival Plus, and they are accurate. Many thanks to the moderators for keeping us posted.

Internationally Known

Mine posted this morning and I’m guessing they are accurate.  

Nationally Recognized

Same here. Backend seems ok. Miles count still at zero. the wait continues. =)