cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

I've been holding off on posting, but have found in the past that when points start showing up again they have been accurate for those stories posted during an outage.  Harder to track "Thumbs Up" points.  

Internationally Known

We leave for Newfoundland this weekend and are excited to share with everyone our travels. Guess we just have to trust it will all work out in the end!!

@DLPTATL wrote:

I've been holding off on posting, but have found in the past that when points start showing up again they have been accurate for those stories posted during an outage.  Harder to track "Thumbs Up" points.  

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

I have my fingers crossed. 

RJean
Internationally Known

Re: ZerHo Community Miles on Profile Page

Have a great trip. Newfoundland is one place I have never visited, but it is on the list. Can't wait to hear all about it. 

RJean
Internationally Known

Donna,  have a fun and safe trip.  Looking forward to seeing and reading about your trip.

Jeff

Internationally Known

My spouse and I were in Newfoundland last year.  You will enjoy it.  If you are in the Western part of the providence, make sure you set aside enough time for Gros Morne National Park.

Nationally Recognized

Have a great trip, Donna!

Internationally Known

Thx so much. From what we hear there are almost 300 icebergs in the area so should be awesome. 

Donna Brady
Nationally Recognized

@megapixeltravel wrote:

This morning my profile page shows zero total Community Miles. Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Same here. Just checked today (June 6th).

Internationally Known

Yup!  Mine still at zero. 

Donna Brady