cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Teebeetoo, isn’t it nice when a plan comes together?  I’m glad you got in under the wire.  I’m saving for our trip next February and soon should have enough to cover our cruise.  Yipeeee! 

Jeff

Internationally Known

Just an update.  Community profile still shows 0 but credit card did get what I think is the full amount of points from may stories.

Nationally Recognized

Wow! That's amazing!

Nationally Recognized

Amazing! Good work!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thank you very much!

RJean
Internationally Known

@teebeetoo wrote:

@Belfry: FYI, in case you were at the edge of your seat: Points posted to account! Travel Credit applied! Fears assuaged! Next Miles goal is on the horizon! ;)

That is good to hear. My miles posted as well. I am in the middle of a major project at work so I am going to be married to my job for about the next few months so I won't be redeeming any miles for a while. But, I will be saving that my vacation for the next trip.

Maybe Europe? Hawaii? Somewhere in the southern hemisphere with a great view of the Southern Cross? There is a big world to explore out there!

Internationally Known

Thanks creedeva. I see miles deposited in my card account as well. I appreciate you pointing it out here first :)

Internationally Known

I can see the points on the Barclay Card site too. Yipee.

RJean
Internationally Known

So are we thinking its fine to go ahead and post stories for June with totals still showing 0? 

I know usually when there are problems like this, it is all tracked and its just something with the totals updating, but it makes me want to wait for good news before working on new posts.

Internationally Known

I would say WRITE ON!

I've never seen so many serious technical glitches on a professional website in my life, so I'm almost thinking these very common service outages is somehow a way to keep the community in-line and slow down their output or detract newbies from getting too far down the road. Conspiracy theory perhaps, but this kind of stuff happens every few months with little explanation - but seems they also keep good on tracking everything best I can tell - so once again.....WRITE ON BARCLAYIANS!