cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yippee! Points Are In!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yippee! Points Are In!

Just checked my Barclays account and points are in and mine are accurate.  SouthernWriter did your points come out good after the earlier issues?

8 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Yippee! Points Are In!

Thanks for the heads up! Just checked and i'm pretty sure i was shorted some, but I will have to examine things more closely later today...off to work now! I think I need to be more diligant with my spreadsheet tracking!  

Internationally Known

I have found it easier to take a screen shot the last night of the month showing the running total, the number of stories, details and the number of kudos up to that point (when you’re pretty sure there are no more kudos coming in for the night).  I know, that’s cheating but it’s easier than trying to sort it out during the month.  Then I just do the easy math to figure the ball park of what I should be getting.  I was off by 20 points so that was probably me.  

Internationally Known

After looking more closely, my points are pretty close. Good idea about the screenshot!!

Nationally Recognized

I still have no luck with my points transfering. I'm pretty sure i contacted Barclay last month but then i can't remember if i did but for sure I did today. Hopefully something gets back to me soon.

Internationally Known

Cny_Travels, Did you make sure you linked your credit card account with your travel community account?  That’s how the points get transferred.  Just a thought.

Nationally Recognized

I did. It is linked :(

Internationally Known

Hopefully they will get it taken care of for you soon.  

Nationally Recognized

@gefe57 wrote:

Just checked my Barclays account and points are in and mine are accurate.  SouthernWriter did your points come out good after the earlier issues?

Mine didn't come in until yesterday and I think I'm a few hundred short. I won't know for sure until my statement comes out later in the month. I'm still getting shorted, then credited 10 to 30 points each day. Ah well.

Happy Travels!