cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget Message When Saving A Detail HELP PLEASE

Internationally Known

Widget Message When Saving A Detail HELP PLEASE

This post is for our wonderful moderator when you have time...or anyone who has had this issue, please respond. No rush.

On 8/5/19, I added a detail to a post entitled: Splendid Hotel In Cannes.

The Google address that popped up had a picture, almost like an emoji (widget) in it and I went ahead and clicked "save." Big Mistake!

I received this message:

This widget could not be displayed. 

So, I tried to delete the detail and it wouldn't let me.

Next, I clicked on "view story" and it posted just fine. But the message and erroneaous detail seem to be frozen in time. 

Now, when I try to edit the post, the edit option box does not appear. I would like to add additional details. 

I would appreciate it if you could delete this detail for me and if I ever see another picture I will refrain from clicking save. I promise. 

RJean
2 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Widget Message When Saving A Detail HELP PLEASE

Hi @RJeanR  

Our team pushed a quick fix to this code issue Friday afternoon. In viewing the story, https://www.barclaycardtravel.com/t5/Travel-Stories/Hotel-Splendid-Cannes/ba-p/2581884, I'm no longer seeing the red detail error and am happy to see it looks like you have been able to add additinoal details since the initial issue. 

Thank you! 

Internationally Known

Re: Widget Message When Saving A Detail HELP PLEASE

Oh Bethany, thank you so much for taking the time to fix this for me. I know how busy you and the team are and I appreciate your assistance.  

RJean