cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see comments on my own travel stories?

County Wise

Why can't I see comments on my own travel stories?

I've searched various areas and often come across my own stories on these lists--many of which indicate they have received numerous comments. However, when I link back to these same stories, some of which show 10 comments, I find NO COMMENTS at all indicated on the stories. What am I missing or doing wrong? How do I find the comments and/or respond to people who might be inquiring about the travel destinations I've posted?  Isn't this supposed to be one of the great values of this community, after all?

2 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Why can't I see comments on my own travel stories?

I think this was addressed in another post and they said that somehow pictures are counted as comments (I don't know why) so you may not actually have any comments if you don't see them. I can see comments on my stories.

Community Manager

Re: Why can't I see comments on my own travel stories?

Hi @tarheelbill92 Yes, @bethh1902 is correct. All the photos that you post are 'tagged' as 'comments' in your travel stories. We are working on a notification email that will be automatically triggered when someone posts a comment on your travel story. This capability should be live shortly. Let me know if you had any additional questions or concerns. Thank you!