cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 12/19 points post

Highlighted
Internationally Known

When will 12/19 points post

Forgive me for not already knowing this, but don't we normally see our points post even when it's a holiday? Mine haven't posted yet, but I was hoping to statement credit before my bill is due on the 3rd...

11 Replies
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: When will 12/19 points post

I'm not a mod so I can't speak with any authority, but if they don't post sometime today, I can't imagine it'll take longer than tomorrow. I think this is the only situation in which the 1st is a holiday, and I can't remember what happened last year.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks....I bet someone around here has their fingers on the pulse of the points situation. (Ahem, Gefe...)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I suspect that they will probably post tomorrow. There have been a few times when they did not post until about the second of the month if I recall correctly.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

HaHaHa!  I've been looking for mine all day.  I'm guessing because it's New Years Day they should post tomorrow, like BelfryBat said.  Hopefully for you, Teebeetoo, they will post early tomorrow and you can get your credit in time.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Points have transferred!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@markr867 wrote:

Points have transferred!

I am still waiting on mine. If they don't post in a couple of days, I will contact Barclays. That being said, sometimes we don't all receive our points at the same instant.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@BelfryBat wrote:

@markr867 wrote:

Points have transferred!

I am still waiting on mine. If they don't post in a couple of days, I will contact Barclays. That being said, sometimes we don't all receive our points at the same instant.

Okay, this is interesting - the website has my updated points, but the mobile app does not show them yet. I am sure that they have posted to my account, but perhaps the app just has not caught up yet. Something to keep in mind.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Teebeetoo, just checked and my participation points are now in my credit card account.  Now to see if they are close to correct.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@BelfryBat wrote:

@BelfryBat wrote:

@markr867 wrote:

Points have transferred!

Okay, this is interesting - the website has my updated points, but the mobile app does not show them yet. I am sure that they have posted to my account, but perhaps the app just has not caught up yet. Something to keep in mind.

Now the app has updated. Apparently the app lags the website. Either way, I am glad that my points have come in. Hopefully, I will be using them for a nice trip someday.