cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Badges all about?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: What are the Badges all about?

Sounds fab :) (And I will be sure to kudo you tomorrow, as I've already hit my limit tonight!)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Lol. Thanks. We may be getting a badge right now, or soon for this thread back and forth replies. That had happened to me before too. 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

We rock!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

We rock the unknown! Lol

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I thought that badges didn't earn points, but you got points when you went up a level? I seem to remember getting a lot of points when I went to Internationally Known.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yes, I remember that too. The international badge was around 3000 points if I am not mistaken. For some reason I feel like I earned points for the badges too (not a lot like 100-200), but I may be wrong. Maybe the administration team can clarify that ?

Highlighted

Re: Re: What are the Badges all about?

Hi @Savvytraveler14 @markr867@starrysteph01 Thanks for your comments! The short answer is no, badges do not increase your miles.

There is however, a rank formula that is based on a variety of activities in the community. The more activities you perform (ie. posting travel stories, photos, details, giving kudos, receiving kudos, posting comments in the discussion threads, etc.) the greater your chances are of achieving a new rank level. With a change in rank does come certain miles awards, but we like to keep what that is a surprise!

Highlighted
County Wise

So the increase in ranks can lead to mile rewards?

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Is Internationally Known the top level?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yep!