cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird error

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Weird error

Thanks for your encouragement @Stormtroopin2. Let me see how it goes in this week and will see if I write stories without photos... 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Has anyone had the weird error in which you choose a few photos from your phone but then 10 or 20 start uploading? I makes for SLOW story writing illustrated badly.....

Highlighted
County Wise

I have not had this error, but replying in hopes that it will bring attention to a mod.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Botticelli:

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.

We have a member of the tech team looking into this issue for you.

Hope to have info for you shortly.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks for getting back to me, Kim!  Looking forward to hearing a solution soon.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Botticelli, I hope you have those stories ready to go!  I have some kudo's with your name on them!!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Hi KIm, I am wondering if the tech team had chance to look into this issue and found a solution.... 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I have been waiting for 2 weeks and still there is no update on this weird error. I am wondering if anyone had a cahnce to look at it.... 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Botticelli: I am still waiting for the tech team to advise. This may be attributable to the number of travel stories you've posted. 

Yesterday I saw recent stories you posted. Since you have still been able to post, it appears to be an intermittent issue. Let me know if that's not the case.

I've reached out again to the tech team. Hoping to have an answer for you soon.

Sorry for the frustration this is causing. I appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Kim, I don't see any recent stories by Botticelli.  The last one I saw that he posted was over two weeks ago.  I wonder if the tech issue is deeper than we think.