cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird error

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Weird error

Looking forward to having you back soon, Botticelli!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Hi Kim,

Thanks for getting back to me and hope solution is provided for the issue soon.

By the way, the last story I posted was on Feb. 7th and I have never posted stories since then.  

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Botticelli: A fix was pushed last night. Can you try again and let me know if it works for you?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks, Kim!   Unfortunately, I just tried editing the story without photos and got the same error as below...  I will try to post a new story and see if it goes through later tonight.

An error occurred while creating your story. The error was: The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> ":${story.c_storyalb [in template "story-edit.ftl" at line 56, column 106] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign payload = "{\"storyId\":${mes... [in template "story-edit.ftl" at line 56, column 49] ----

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I tried to upload a brand new story, but got the same error as before. If the tech team can look at it again and fix the issue, I would appreciate it. 

An error occurred while creating your story. The error was: REST Error: path="https://www.barclaycardtravel.com/arrival/restapi/vc/media/albums/add?album.privacy=public&restapi.r..." status="error" code="303" message="Permission Denied" ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign album = restadmin("/media/alb... [in template "story-create.ftl" at line 62, column 41] ----

Community Manager

Botticelli: Thanks for testing. Sorry this is persisting. It's back with the tech team to troubleshoot. Appreciate your continued patience.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Botticelli:

We made a few more changes on the back-end for your issue.

Can you try again and see if this works for you now?

Kim

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yes, it works! Thank you SO MUCH, Kim!  Now, I can restart my engine and share my stories again. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Awesome! Story away!  ;)