cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Story Details - Unknown Error

Internationally Known

Travel Story Details - Unknown Error

Last few days whenever I've tried to add a detail to a story, I'm not getting the 10 point pop-up verifying that I'm getting credit for the detail. There's a red "unknown error" that appears at the top of the entry area, but the detail gets posted, and appears in my activity feed. Not sure though that I'm getting points credit for it. Anyone else run across this issue of late?

4 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Travel Story Details - Unknown Error

Same here...happened many times. Assume we won't get credit for those...Even worse when the whole story disappears because you added details as happened to me this morning. Lost 11 kudos and can't add it back as I am at my monthly limit. 

Internationally Known

I haven't been trying to add details much until recently, but think I'm going to give it up for now. Don't want to lose a story that's worth a lot more than 10 points! Thanks for the insight Liketraveling!

Nationally Recognized

Same here.  I’ve gotten that message several times.  It must be a new glitch.

Nationally Recognized

Hey Ed4000,

Are you still having problems with error messages when you go to add details? Because it still happens on my posts, but not on all of them and not all of the time. I think it might be a glitch to our "points" totals that everyone is talking about. My points never total up correctly, yet I never keep track of them either though. I just wait a day or two and they end up catching up to the posts, kudos etc...