cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Detail Posting Says "No-Body" What Does This Mean?

Internationally Known

Travel Detail Posting Says "No-Body" What Does This Mean?

When looking at my postings listed under my profile, I noticed a posting for a travel detail says "NO-BODY." (see below). Can someone tell me what this means?

07-02-2019 10:22 PM

A couple of times, when entering a travel detail, I have gotten a red lettered error message. Not sure why I got the message, maybe the place I was detailing no longer exists? When that happened, I deleted that detail and put in a replacement. 

I would appreciate comments from ANY-BODY! Thanks!

RJean
5 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Travel Detail Posting Says "No-Body" What Does This Mean?

Not sure why that happens, but I get a similar thing when posting stories. Whenever I post a new story, I get one e-mail about the story itself, and then another one that says: 

markr867 (Internationally Known) posted a new comment in Travel Stories on 07-03-2019 06:07 AM:

[NO-BODY]

I can't figure out what it is, but I think it is a glitch that was never resolved.

Internationally Known

You’re not alone, I get the same thing.  I have no idea why it says that.  There are a lot of “No body’s” out there.  HaHaHa!

Internationally Known

Regarding the red letter error when adding details, I’ve found if you just refresh your page, you can add the detail again without problem. Just another glitch that can be a little irritating, but not really harmful.  It doesn’t seem to happen a lot and is easy to move past. With everything the admins have to worry about, it’s nbd in my opinion.

hope that helps. 

Internationally Known

I also get the No-body error. And THANKS Ihpie10 for the tip on the details. The details have been driving me nuts... I will try refreshing the page.  Sometimes it's hard to find the correct name of the detail in Google maps. If I take too long then I get the error.  

Internationally Known

That's interesting, I get the error too, on occasion, and I never understood why.  It makes sense that I am taking too long posting the detail.  Like trips4me, I sometimes have trouble finding the right identifier on Google Maps.