cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total miles not changing

Internationally Known

Re: Total miles not changing

Mine have not posted either. It is always nice to check the discussion board and have your question answered before you ask. 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I didn't even notice that my total miles didn't change. I usually just look at the sidebar below where it says "Statistics" - that seems to be working. As someone mentioned this happened once before and eventually got fixed, so hopefully someone is on top of it!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Looks like miles total was updated.  I have no idea how many I was expecting.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Total miles seem to work again. Thank you Barclays for sorting out this issue so quickly! :-))

Highlighted
Internationally Known

The problem seems to be back.  Mine hasn't updated since Friday.  Since yesterday was the end of month, I am a tad concerned.....

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I guess I was to quick to say the points tally was working again.  Hasn't updated for a few days and February's points haven't deposited into my Arrival account yet.  Just info, I know it'll all catch up.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

I guess I was to quick to say the points tally was working again.  Hasn't updated for a few days and February's points haven't deposited into my Arrival account yet.  Just info, I know it'll all catch up.  

Same here. I trust that it is all tracking on the back end.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Really hope that accumulated miles will be credited to my arrival + account by tomorrow before a big chunk of travel related expenses expire the day after. If not, I certainly hope that Barclays makes an exception to the rule for all of us and extends the time when those expenses can be offset. Moderators, please help. There is a lot at stake for us. Thanks.

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

It looks like the total amount of miles on my profile page has not changed since March 2nd even though I posted new stories. I read that it has been already fixed, but mine still shows the same old number.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Kismika,  it is still down.  There was a one day fix and then went back down.  This has happened in the past and the totals are tracking in the background.  They'll get it caught up again when they figure out the glitch.