cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total miles disappeared, credit card no longer linked

Internationally Known

Total miles disappeared, credit card no longer linked

After I realized yesterday evening that the kudo bell was not working, I saw this morning that all the miles that accumulated over the lifetime disappeared and the credit card is no longer linked to the account. Guess at this point it is time to call customer service, hopefully the system was not hacked.

Here is what it says on my profile page:

“0 miles
You are 2,500 miles away from your next reward

Thankfully, below that total amount of stories created and kudos received is still visible. Will take a screenshot just in case.
Do you have the same issues?
14 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Total miles disappeared, credit card no longer linked

I have the same problems.

Internationally Known

I am also unable to log into my credit card account right now, so this site may not be the priority!  

Internationally Known

I just called Barclays. All their systems are down and are supposed to be up and running again after 09:00 am. Lets cross fingers! (the system did not even recognize my credit card number on the phone, which initially scared the hell out of me!)

Internationally Known

09:00 am EST I wanted to say...and Iphie10, I had no online access to my credit card account either. Would not have found out without the travel community site...how's that? Well, let's hope all works out in the end.

Nationally Recognized

Yes, I now have the same issue! All was well earlier this morning. Now 0 miles and no credit card connection. I tried logging into the Barclaycard US site also to see my credit card account and the site won't come up, so maybe they are doing maintenance and all will be restored soon. Yikes!

RJean
Internationally Known

My points have returned and have also updated with yesterday's activity, so it seems like we are trending in the right direction. 

Internationally Known

I haven’t noticed too much since Monday.  My brain has been in LaLa land since my hip replacement last Tuesday.  But I’m coming back down to earth.  Hahahaha! Hopefully I’ll get back into full Community swing this week.  Oh yea, I have my points, so if they disappeared I never noticed.  🙂

Internationally Known

Glad everything went well, Jeff!

Internationally Known

Thanks Mark.  I have a long road ahead hopefully no speed bumps. I should be ready to walk around Hawaii by the end of November and ready for our Asia trip in February next year.