cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is just to say: y'all are awesome

Internationally Known

This is just to say: y'all are awesome

Hello fellow Travel Community peeps,

I just wanted to stop by to give everyone in this community a big o'l compliment - I've stopped using Facebook (for many reasons), and the more I check in here, the more I find that the stories and engagement I have with you are the thing that Facebook or any online community *should* be. Everyone supports each other and is interested in each other's travels and perspectives. I love reading what you've experienced and how you write about it! Thanks for being awesome, and thanks to Barclays for creating this space for us to share. :-)

5 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: This is just to say: y'all are awesome

I stopped using Facebook last year, and I agree that it's nice to come here and read through travel stories instead!  :)

Internationally Known

This website is quickly becoming a favorite hangout of mine. I am building quite a bucket list from stories posted here.

Nationally Recognized

I totally agree. I'm Facebooked-out, except for grandchildren photos, and most of those now come by text. But discussions about travel stories, now I can get into that, and I think I just did. Thank you, Barclays Travel Community, for creating this wonderful space. <3

Community Manager

Re: Re: This is just to say: y'all are awesome

Hello everyone! We really appreciate your positive feedback on the community and are happy to see how much you enjoy interacting in the platform with one another. We as community managers love reading your posts and look forward to more discussion to come! 

Thanks for helping make the Barclays Travel Community a great place!

Internationally Known

Awww, this warms my heart! I agree :)