cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Case of the Missing Miles

Highlighted
Internationally Known

The Case of the Missing Miles

Hey, everyone! I'm fairly new here but I had a question regarding daily miles updates to community miles. I noticed yesterday that my activity from the 31st never posted to my community miles total and it's still missing. Until now, it's updated at some point the next day like clockwork, so I thought it a bit strange. Anyone else experiencing the same delay? Thanks in advance and I'm really enjoying reading/seeing everyone's stories. Happy posting! 

8 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: The Case of the Missing Miles

Actually, nevermind. the totals all caught up today! 

Internationally Known

I had the same issue, but the miles were updated the following day. Sometimes they have technical (system) issues, but they always make sure to deposit the miles you have accumulated. 

Internationally Known

Ok, that's good to know for the future! Thank you so much @Savvytraveler14

Stately Explorer

Yep same here. It seems like mine don't even always update the next day, but perhaps two or three days later. They seem to always add them though.
Community Manager

Hi @phillasaurusrex, thanks for your comment. We experienced an unexpected miles file delay on 9/1, which delayed “Your Community” miles from updating with the previous day’s activity. When this occurs, our backend system continues to account for miles earned until the file begins running again. Once the file is processed, participation miles will update to your profile. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Internationally Known

Thank you so much for the update and response @GeneaD Everything's all sorted out now, so all is good! 

Internationally Known

Ok, very interesting thank you for the comment @TheWatchman626 I'll keep this in mind if it lags again. Happy posting! 

Community Manager

Re: Re: The Case of the Missing Miles

That's great to hear! Thanks, Phillasaurusrex!