cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Internationally Known

Re: Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Thanks for the interest and kudoes! Of course it's alright, welcome aboard.This is a great place to pick up travel ideas, especially for off the beaten path, more obscure little tidbits. Even if you don't have the Arrival card, if I'm not mistaken, there's still some type of rewards for writing stories, just not as lucrative. I've found that it's also a good way for me to learn more even about the places I've been when I write a story. Often I'll google some background facts or statistics about somewhere to flesh out a story, and learn things I didn't know when i was actually visiting the place. Something to think about.....Cheers and welcome!

Internationally Known

Re: Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Whoa, Ed figured out how to actually tag someone in a post. Teach us your ways, wise one!

Internationally Known

Well, I'm glad for this thread because I was just trying to find Ccruz67 too!  I look forward to you getting up and running and in the meantime hope you're inspired by the site!  I know I am!

Internationally Known

markr867
  completely accidental! Was being lazy and instead of typing Ccruz67 I just copied and pasted it and "voila" :)
Internationally Known

Ed4000, but the point also is that you found Ccruz67...I couldn't find the username at all. Guess you are around this site longer than I am...so going forward, whenever I have a question related to Barclays Travel, you are the man! :-)

Internationally Known

Yes, thanks Ccruz67 for the kudos. I couldn't find you either. Welcome to the community!

Internationally Known

thanks for the misplaced vote of confidence, but as I said, purely accidental. However I'm not above bartering my haphazard and often erroneous information for currency of the kudoes kind ;)