cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Internationally Known

Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Hi fellow travelers,

I have got a couple of kudos lately from a user named Ccruz67 but can't find him or her among the story contributors. Checked all, 30 days, 6 months and last year.

Whoever and wherever you are, it is time to write a story so I am able to give back some of the love. In the meantime, thanks for the kudos!

Anybody out there who stumbled upon this username?

As it is this time of the year, I wanted to thank everyone who made a contribution to this site. Fair to say that this site keeps me busy discovering new destinations, in fact it became a daily routine to check for new posts and discussions. Lets keep it coming, can't wait to travel again.

16 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

Liketraveling, I've received some as well.  Every once in awhile I've gotten kudos from a random member that hasn't written any stories.  I'll take whatever I receive. As it was mentioned in the past this site is addicting, good thing I'm retired.  HaHaHa!  

Off and flying this Friday.  Back to Hawaii again for a week.

City Slicker

Re: Thanks for the kudos but who are you?...and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL !!

You're welcome.  A friend of mine suggested that I check out this site for travel information so I created an account.  I will wait to see if the Arrival card ever comes open again so I can make the most of this site if I ever start writing stories.  For now I'm happy to login and read some stories and give a thumbs up. I was hoping it is alright for me to do this. 

Internationally Known

@gefe57, glad to hear that you are up and running...seems recovery went well? Enjoy Hawaii, looking forward to hear (and see) what you experienced on your trip. Happy travels!

Internationally Known

@Ccruz67, welcome to the community! It is a great site and really addictive if you are into travels. Thanks for the kudos! You are free to give as many as you like without ever writing!

(although we always look forward to new contributions)

Barclays set a limit of 50 per hour, 100 for the day, on a 24 hour rolling period...

Internationally Known

Thanks Liketraveling, Recovery is going really good.  Still a few aches and pains but out walking (up to just over 5 miles max so far) a lot or using my elliptical.  We are very familiar with the Waikiki Trolley so this trip we are going to try and learn more about the bus system.  Next week we will try a North shore trip by bus.  We never rent a car in Honolulu because traffic is terrible (I used the polite term, HaHaHa) and parking at Hilton Hawaiian Village is $45 a day.  We stay there using our time share points (Hilton Grand Vacations).  It's a great place.  Next Monday we will celebrate my b-day at the Polynesian Cultural Center (thank you to Barclays).  We booked it as a tour through Viator so it classifies as travel.  We still have a lot of Oahu to explore so I'm hoping to get a lot of story material.  Kauai is still on our bucket list.  With the inter-island flights being offered by Southwest now the prices are more competitive so maybe during future trips to Hawaii we can take day trips to some of the smaller islands.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. 

Internationally Known

Jeff, glad you are doing well.  I look forward to seeing new stories on our 50th state.

Ccruz67, I have also gotten many kudos from you as well.  Thank you!  I agree with @Liketraveling we would love to see your stories. 

Internationally Known

Traveler917, thanks for the well wishes.  My bionic hip (HaHaHa) is working really good.  I'm ready to do more walking in Hawaii but not quite ready for the hiking I was wanting to do.  That'll have to wait for another trip.  

Internationally Known

Yes, thank you, CCruz67! Always nice to see new members, especially now that the Arrival has been discontinued. 

Internationally Known

Hi Ccruz67:

Welcome aboard and thanks for the kudos. Hopefully the Arrival Plus will be offered again. It is a great card.