cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories Disappearing

Internationally Known

Re: Stories Disappearing

Never mind. This time around, it was becasue of my preference setting that made only stories that tailored to my interest are displayed. 

Internationally Known

One of my stories with the title "Luna Park" (Sydney) disappeared this morning when I added a couple of details (things to do and see). Had already 11 kudos...hmm, I believe those kudos were even deducted from my total. Definitely nothing offensive in those comments, just realized that I was short on travel details. Please restore...thanks.

Internationally Known

I had my first story disapear between the last time I logged in yesterday and when I just checked it. It's very frustrating, especially when it took the longest time for my pictures to download.

Nationally Recognized

I read this post a while ago and I passed on commenting because I thought they fixed the bug. The bugs on this website or so bad and will eat you alive lol!! But I just posted a story that took me about an hour to write!! I couldn't remember the names of the churches or church yards and had to look them up. Got my wording the way I wanted it and thank God I wrote my story down. But still I posted it and everything was fine, but I write stories from my lap top and then have my phone turned on (all my pics are on my phone) and edit the story right away to add photos and guess what.... ERROR!!!! Gone, vanished, dissappeared. Gotta love technology!!! 

Internationally Known

@INeedAVacation, I read that story before it disappeared. Did you try to add details to it? I think that might be what is kicking some of the stories off for some people if I recall. I've quit adding details for now and haven't had any more incidences of disapperance.

Nationally Recognized

Ed4000, I believe that is the problem I had as well.  What I’ve been trying now is writing the story and adding a picture.  Then I view the story to make sure it’s there.  Then I edit it to add more pictures and any details.  So far so good.  It’s more work but better than losing the whole story.

Nationally Recognized

AD560CBD-D5F3-46AC-B45B-92B635562B76.pngSame story!!! Rewrote it and I went back to edit it and it disappeared... again... smh smh???

Nationally Recognized

@Ed4000,

I think it’s because I’m not waiting for my pictures to upload on my phone. I literally tag team my posts! I’ll try to upload pics on my phone and while they’re downloading I’ll go to try to read someone else’s posts from my computer and my post will vanish! Twice in 2 hours, same post! I need to learn how to be patient I guess! Lol