cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories Disapearing Again!!!!

Internationally Known

Re: Stories Disapearing Again!!!!

Well, it just happened to me. I wrote a story called "the turn around point". I don't believe it contained anything that could have been considered even remotely offensive. It provided a discussion of the North Bend rail trail between East Salem and Wolf Summit in West Virginia. Because it was not spam or anything offensive, I suspect that the computer just simply ate it. If it does not reappear in a day or two I will rewrite it.

Internationally Known

I saw and kudo’d that story.  Unbelievable.  

Internationally Known

I took a story break over the weekend.  Hopefully I won’t lose any tomorrow when I start writing again.  I can only write just over 20 more before the end of th3 month.

Internationally Known

This is getting very old.  I wish one of the operators of this website could explain why after writing a story, it posts and then next time I check on stories I see that the story I just posted is no where to be found.  It was about Ft St Angelo in Malta.  I guess I try again.

Internationally Known

I had it happen to me on a story about getting an International Driver's Permit at AAA. I reposted it and it disappeared a second time, so I assumed the mods pulled it for some reason as endorsing AAA or something, but it might have been the great mysterious story eater at play. I may try once more, because I thought it was helpful travel information, and a travel story because I traveled to a nearby town to get to their new office. Anyway...

Internationally Known

I wouldn’t necessarily consider it as advertising AAA since that is about the only place to get the permit.  I’m guessing it’s the mystery story eater.  I had a few other of my stories get stuck today so I copied the story, backed out and started over again band pasted the story (words) into the new beginning.  Something is going on with the system.