cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories Disapearing Again!!!!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Stories Disapearing Again!!!!

This morning I wrote a story titled A blue Comet Hit Murano.  I received a kudo for the story each time and then the story disapeared.  Anyone else having this problem again?  The story and kudos are no where to be found.  Ill try it again..........  :-(

9 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Stories Disapearing Again!!!!

I saw that happen, saw the story and clicked for your profile (to see if there were any others I missed), and "poof!" it was gone.

I had one disappear on me last week. But it's the only one lately.

Internationally Known

Ed4000, Yes, I saw that you had given me a kudo on one of them.  Then who in the heck knows what happened.  Everything was gone.  Go figure.

Internationally Known

One of mine just disappeared too. No bueno.

Internationally Known

I hoep they can get that glitch fixed.  Who knows what causes a story to disappear.  

Internationally Known

I had one of my stories disappear the other day :(

Internationally Known

it JUST happened to me :( I posted a story last night titled "Tashkent Clock Tower".. I went ahead and editted it just 5 minutes ago to add additional travel details and after successfully adding things I went back to my page and it was gone! I remember already gaining 5 kudos from it. How frustrating.... Has anyone received any explanations from admin yet? I believe my story was within the guidelines :/

Internationally Known

Glennlaz, No I haven't heard anything and this was the second time I've written about stories disappearing.  It's a crazy thing.  I don't know how after a story being posted and one or more kudos given that a story can vanish.  When mine vanished I had not even edited the stories.  

Internationally Known

Wow!  Now everyone disappeared.  Can’t earn miles this way.

Internationally Known

It’s back again.  Strange things are happening.