cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Problems With Editing My Travels under My Profile

Internationally Known

Still Problems With Editing My Travels under My Profile

This has been a topic of discession in the past but I wanted to bring it up again.  I am still unable to modify "My Travels" under "My Profile."  Let me claify, I can add "places I Want To Visit" but I cannot add to "Places I've Visited."  I was wondering if everyone else is still having issues with this.  I have tried to modify it with different search engines and always getthe error message.  Please tell me/us if you have had success and if so, how you were able to modify it. 

8 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Still Problems With Editing My Travels under My Profile

Hey Jeff, I haven't fooled with that in awhile, but curious as to how your disappearing story issue has been lately?

Nationally Recognized

I just saw your post while on a layover in Denver.  I just went into my profile and added two locations “Places I have traveled to“. It seemed to work without a problem.  That probably doesn’t help you, but there it is.

Internationally Known

Ed, I’m afraid to say anything.  I have not had any recent issues.  Knock on wood.  I’m prepared now, I started writing my stories in Word a day or two before and I keep the draft for awhile just in case.  You’ve been pretty quiet lately.  I hope you had a good road trip with the camp trailer.  Pretty soon I’m gonna run out of stories and I’m still stuck at home for a little while for recovery.  So far so good though.  

Internationally Known

Traveler917, thanks for the info.  I can’t figure it out.  Ever since I initially submitted my profile I have not been able to update the places I have traveled.  I’ve tried with my iPad, Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, no luck.  I know I’m not the only one with this issue because others have mentioned it as well.  Oh well!  

Jeff

Internationally Known

69BFE10D-9627-40E7-B90C-BB67379FCD8C.png

@BethanyM or @JeniferH, I know this has been talked about in the past but my issues wit adding “A place I traveled to” still is not working.  As you can see by the picture I keep getting the error message.  As I stated in this thread it doesn’t matter which system I use or device.  Is there a fix for this?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks for all you and your team does for everyone in the community.  Jeff

Internationally Known

Jeff, good deal on the disappearing problem. Glad to hear you're recuperating ok, at least you've got us here to entertain you , lol. The RV trip was fantastic, one of the best we've ever had. Couldn't get online much, no wifi and skimpy data on the phone. Somehow the planets aligned and we had perfect temps, no rain that mattered, and mostly sunny skies for 3 straight weeks.  So now I'm stuck back in the dungeon (work), and will squeeze a few more stories out of the trip before I'm out of material again myself!

Internationally Known

Ed, Im glad you had a great trip.  It's always nice when the weather cooperates.  While I've been grounded here in the house our weather has been decent.  At leastI could sit on the back porch and get a taste of being outside.  It's been three weeks today since my hip replacement and I'm getting around much better, with a cane.  So glad to be away from the walker.  I'm not used to being stuck.  I went from walking 5-6 miles a day to this.  At least I can drive locally now and after a few more weeks I'll be able to go a little further. 

I still have some material left for stories but I don't knowhow much.  No trips planned til the end of November and beginning of December, Hawaii again.  My hip should be good by then and extra good for Asia in February. 

Internationally Known

I've never been able to get this to work either.