cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shorted Participation Miles

Internationally Known

Re: Shorted Participation Miles

@trips4me, I also find this 24 hour rolling time period for handing out kudos pretty annoying. I am always happy when it works out in the morning but as soon as you have something else to do, I end up doing it at night (which I and my wife don't like, supposed to be "together time" ;-)).

I make sure that I give 100 kudos a day to those who are actively participating, but I have to say that the response lately was mixed to say the least (although it has changed for the better over the months). It seems to me that some folks still have not firgured out how to kudo stories that are not at the beginning or end of the profile page but maybe I am wrong and they are simply not into giving kudos.

Maybe @Stormtroopin'2 should post another one of his great explanations on how to do this ?

Anyone else having a thought on this topic?

Internationally Known

Even with the power outage problems and slow hotspot internet connection today, I have managed to be in and out of kudos jail all day.  I’m with you Liketraveling and it has been mentioned numerous times, some like to receive but do not like to give.  As for the daily stories I usually try to keep up but if I can’t I go back as many pages as necessary to find where I left off and give kudos til I get the red box prohibiting any more kudos for the moment.  

Internationally Known

Liketraveling, as soon as the crazy energy issue gets squared away I’ll probably send an email.  The numbers I’m talking about are just the participation Miles totals for stories.  I’m using the numbers from my profile page.  Let’s say on Sept 1st after the miles from Aug 31st were added took a screen shot of the total miles.  Now I’m starting Sept with 10,000 miles (just a random number).  I did the same thing on October 1st and now I have 16,000 miles.  That tells me I should have 6,000 miles deposited into my credit card account.  I check my statement but only 4,310 miles were deposited.  I was shorted by 1,690 miles.  Sure I expect a little leeway, but not 1,690 miles.  

If everything works out with Ed4000 and I meeting up I’m sure we will both have stories about it.  I think it would be pretty cool.