cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping via arrival.barclaycardrewardsboost.com with AdBlocker

City Slicker

Shopping via arrival.barclaycardrewardsboost.com with AdBlocker

Hey :)

Does anyone know if using AdBlocker messes things up while shopping from the Rewards Boost website? I contacted Barclays and their reply was about two pages long but didn't answer the question at all. 

To be clear, I'm on a Windows computer, Chrome browser. Let's say I want to buy something at Sam's Club. What I do is go to the store website and put everything in my cart. Then I'll close the Sam's site and go to the Rewards Booster site and follow the link to Sam's Club and checkout. [ I do it this way to ensure that the link to Reward Booster isn't lost while I shop, just in case. ]

4 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Shopping via arrival.barclaycardrewardsboost.com with AdBlocker

I have had troubles with the Barclays Shopping Portal as well. About a year ago, I purchased a computer from Dell through the portal, and I never did get any bonus points for it. Yet, when I buy something at Walmart.com (don't laugh, those folks have everything...), it seems to work just fine.

Internationally Known

I have not actually had issues getting my points from Rewards Boost but it takes a LONG time. Also, it is my understanding that you cannot just check out a full cart, you have to actually shop in the link launched from the portal. Good luck, and hope they turn up! Let us know!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi BelfryBat, We're sorry to hear you didn't receive the bonus miles on your Dell purchase last year. When using RewardsBoost, please ensure you are making your purchase directly from the Barclays RewardsBoost website. The bonus miles are awarded within 45 days of purchase and will appear separately on your statement. ^RW

City Slicker

"are awarded within 45 days of purchase"

See, right there, that's my issue. If I'm ordering all sorts of things from all sorts of sites and I have AdBlocker running, and I'm not sure if AdBlocker is interfering, I have to be ridiculously meticulous and go back over two months of statements to make sure every purchase gets the correct amount of points because the website doesn't offer up to date tracking of those points. For instance, betweens Walmart and Sam's Club alone I probably place close to thirty orders a month (I order for my family and my senior in-laws).