cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotating Photos

Internationally Known

Rotating Photos

Alright next question.  How can I rotate photos in the webpage?  For some reason the photos are rotated in windows, but upon uploading they are sideways.  

4 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Rotating Photos

Some of us have been asking the same question.  Plus photos being cut off.  Good luck to us finding an answer. 

Internationally Known

I've had that problem with some pictures. I go grab my picture on my computer, rotate counterclockwise, clockwise, save, re-upload, and it (usually) works after that.

Internationally Known

Thank you Centrifuge41, I’ll have to try it again.  I’ve tried that with no luck.  Have any ideas about pictures being cut off?

Internationally Known

Not sure about cut off pictures, sorry. I just realized today - some pictures of mine are indeed flipped, or rotated to the right or left side (I can tell once I open them up in MS Office Picture Manager), but they look right side up in Windows Explorer. Maybe Windows Explorer has some smarts and displays things the way you want to see them. But if you upload such pictures, they show up on Barclay Travel at their "true orientation" - unless you straighten them out first :)