cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading the full story

County Wise

Reading the full story

Hi All, does anyone else have issues reading the full travel stories? Everytime I try to read a full travel story nothing happens....

10 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Reading the full story

Ewoketravler,  I don’t have any issues reading the full stories.  This is the first I’ve heard.

Internationally Known

Yes, this is a very common problem. It depends on what browser you are using. It seems to work well on Internet Explorer, which I know is old school, but it seems to work.

Internationally Known

In my computer, I do not have any issue of reading full stories. In my phone, reading the full story does not do anything for some reasons, so I had to read only portion of the story on the phone.

Internationally Known

Interesting.  I haven’t had any problems, either with my desktop (using Explorer) or my IPad.

County Wise

I think it's because I'm trying to read it from my phone (Samsung).

Internationally Known

Yes, definitely depends on your browser and what version of whatever browser, etc.

I have no problem on my phone (Moto) or on my laptop (running Safari), but on my old-as-the-hills work computer - not that I, uh, tried to read travel stories at work - full stories won't load on Firefox.

Internationally Known

I have not had any problems reading the whole story on my iPhone, iPad, laptop (with Firefox, edge or google chrome) or my desktop (using any one of the three on my laptop).  I have tried all of them because for a while I was having stories disappear, never an issue reading.  This is too strange.  The only issue I used to have on my phone was I could only see one picture but that has changed.  

Internationally Known

I will have trouble every once in a while, but I will either reload the story or go back to the main page and click on it again and then it will pop up.  I do the same thing if for some reason it won't let me kudo a story.

Internationally Known

No problems here!