cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding photo uploads

Internationally Known

Question regarding photo uploads

Hi moderators,

I have a question regarding the photos. I am not able to locate photos from one of my past trips to Europe on my computer. But, I have the photos on my Facebook account. Do you think your upload system will have any problem with the Exif data if I use the downloaded photos from my Facebook account? To my understanding, Facebook deletes the Exif data from the photos once they are uploaded. I just want to be cautious and don't want to get flagged by your QC / Plagiarism Checker software.

Thank you.

4 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Question regarding photo uploads

I've download  photos from my Facebook account and posted them on here the last few weeks with no issues :)

Internationally Known

I have done this before and it has worked just fine. Good luck!

Also, I have used some photographs on here which I previously uploaded to an educational website. Nobody has charged me with plagiarism - which would not be applicable as they are my own photographs.

Internationally Known

BelfryBat, we better keep our eyes on you.  Hahahaha!  Speaking of plagiarism, I haven’t seen the main culprit back since he tried again by changing his screen name. 

Internationally Known

Because we have been traveling for years, I have photos all over the place that I have to download to my current computer. I have some on Facebook, some on Snapfish, Shutterfly, old phones, old computers, my husband's computer, you name it! I have never had a problem with my downloaded pics being flagged (as far as I know...). I'm not worried since they are all mine and nowadays, your pics are usually stored online and have to be downloaded anyway.