cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question of the Day. What's the point of adding photos when they don't show up?

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Question of the Day. What's the point of adding photos when they don't show up?

I'm really confused here. I spend so much time going through photos and uploading photos but whenever I read a story from my phone, I can only see the 1st profile photo in my story.

I've checked other people's stories as well and it's the same deal. Yet when I go on this website from my laptop to read stories, I can see all of the photos everyone has on their story.

My question is, what's the point in adding a bunch of photos when you can't even see them on a cell phone?

Comments, suggestions, any words of advice that I'm obviously not understanding?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Question of the Day. What's the point of adding photos when they don't show up?

That’s a great question.  I’ve been wondering the same thing.  I only see one photo on my cell phone but with my iPad or laptop I am able to see the rest of the photos.  I’ve been making a point to check out photos when I get home so Idont miss any good ones.  As for advice, go figure!  I can’t figure it out either.  The other part to that is, I can add multiple photos when I use my cell phone to add a story but then when I go to review my story I can only see the first photo in the story.  ?????

Nationally Recognized

Re: Question of the Day. What's the point of adding photos when they don't show up?

gefe57,

Yeah I don't get it. It's hard for me to write details or even edit the stories when I can't even see the story on one page and the pictures on the next page. It would be nice if you didn't have to press next so you could see the story and pictures all on ONE screen. Many times I write my stories on my laptop because my cell phone spell checks everything and wow for some to the stories it writes for me (but not in my real words lol!) But then when I go to edit from my phone to add my pictures it says  {NO BODY}. 

Knowing a little about website designs, No body to me means it deleted it in the background. They should edit the tag in their system and put  {EDITED} not no body! Just my opinions!