cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posted Story Frozen

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

Posted Story Frozen

I posted a story today and no matter how I try to view it, its frozen. I am unable to click the button below that allows me to view more and I am unable to edit the story to add more details. I don't want to keep posting in case its not being counted and also i want to add more information. Has anyone had this issue in the past?

Thanks!

Alek

7 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Posted Story Frozen

Is it your Taj Mahal post?  I wanted to read that, and couldn't see the full story.  I also tried to give you a kudo on it and wasn't able.  So...just confirming that something is really wrong with that story (it's not just from your perspective as the poster).  

Community Manager

Hi @agrinshteyn, thanks for your message. Can you please provide the story name or link to the story so we can investigate on our end? Thank you!

Internationally Known

It's the "Magical India-Taj Mahal" story. I can't read it or kudo it either.

Stately Explorer

Thanks! I thought something was weird there.

Stately Explorer

Magical India Taj Mahal, As you can see people aren’t able to view it or kudo it.

Internationally Known

This is the same problem that I experienced a few weeks back and reported in thet discussion thread a few down, titled "I can't re-edit certain stories": https://www.barclaycardtravel.com/t5/All-Things-Community/I-can-t-re-edit-certain-stories/td-p/23265...

Stately Explorer

The story is still frozen and I am unable to get kudos.