cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

No points for me most of this week either! Come on, fix the points!!  (Please!)....

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

Hi all,

We have reviewed the situation and can confirm an unexpected file delay occurred 11/15 and 11/16. Your miles continue to sucessfully track on the backend and will be applied to your Lifetime Community Miles. 

We are working with our tech team to resolve this issue and will keep the community posted on the status. 

Thanks!

@Savvytraveler14 @jimmyn @belfrybat   

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Nationally Recognized

Broken again for me too- didn't update until 11/06 and now my last update was 11/14. Nice to know miles are tracking on the back end 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Any updates on the miles? It looks like miles haven't been updated since 11/14. It is 11/20 today. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

Hi all,

Thank you for your messages. We are aware of the reoccurring miles issue and have been working closely with our tech team to reach a resolution. As a gentle reminder, please note all miles earned during this time period continues to be tracked in our backend system and will be applied to your “lifetime miles” once the file resumes. We’ll provide an update as soon as we have any new information. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Re: Re: Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

How will this affect point transfer to Arrival account if they still are not showing in lifetime miles
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Savvytraveler14 we experienced connectivity issues on the BarclaycardUS  website last Friday, however that issue has been resolved. 

Please stay tuned for an update regarding the miles issue. 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

Hi @Reighn9 Although there is a temporary unexpected file delay causing the total in "Your Community Miles" displayed on community profile to delay, our backend system continues to track participation miles until the file resumes. Miles earned for previous month's activity can be viewed on your statement at anytime.

Barclaycard Account Servicing link -  http://bit.ly/2AYjE6l

Please let us know if you have any other questions! Thanks!  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Re: Re: Re: Points not updating to Total Participation Miles 11/4

Thanks for responding to all of these threads. I am glad to know that points are being tracked on the back end.