cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points Balance Went to Zero?

County Wise

Points Balance Went to Zero?

Hello, 

It seems my points balance has gone to zero and it is reasking me to link my community profile to my barclays credit card (when I click to relink it says it is currently linked). Is anyone else having this issue or know what the problem might be?

14 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Points Balance Went to Zero?

Mine was reset to Zero this morning as well. This bug has appeared a couple of times, but it was always fixed promptly.

Nationally Recognized

I would not do anything at this point.  It appears to be a system wide problem.  It will likely be resolved soon (I hope).

Internationally Known

Same thing here, but I agree with previous posts commenting it has been resolved pretty quickly previously.

Internationally Known

Same here- zero for the last 2 days

Internationally Known

Mine still says zero but my points deposited into my Arrival+ account.

Nationally Recognized

Points hit my barclaycard account today - but my travel community account still says zero.

Internationally Known

@doubleu1017 wrote:

Points hit my barclaycard account today - but my travel community account still says zero.

Yes, same here. I was very glad to see the miles post. It seems that everything is tracking on the back end.

City Slicker

My points balance went to zero and no points transferred to my arrival card.

Community Manager

Hi all! 

Thank you for your comments, we apologize for any inconvienence experienced and we are looking into things on the backend. Will post an update on this thread as soon as I have one! 

Thank you.