cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plagiarism

Internationally Known

Re: Plagiarism

No, likes on FB or social media don't count. 

For trending stories, that is a list of the 3 most kudosed stories that were written in the last 30 days. That obviously leads to more kudos since they stay on the main page, but as soon as a story hits 30 days old, it would roll off that section. So no way that this user could have their stories appear on Trending, since they were written in October. 

Internationally Known

Thanks for the info. I see the person is no longer in the list anymore, so maybe the mods are on top of it. 

Internationally Known

I must be missing something, because I don't see anything weird on the last 24 hours and the trending stories on my page are from March.  I haven't been on here in a week or so, so maybe I am just behind.  

Internationally Known

Gone from the 24 hour list but still on the other lists.  I hope that person is following this thread on at least one of his/her screen names. 

Internationally Known

Looks like their kudos are more than 24 hours old now because they've completely fallen off the rolling 24 hour list 

Internationally Known

Just got arrested.  In Kudos jail again so Mark I owe you a kudo.  Hahahaha! Lets see what happens tomorrow or later today/this evening. 

Internationally Known

ahhh.... now I see it.  The same person as before. Maybe those of us who have not flagged should do so as well to really bring attention to this account.

Internationally Known

Kranzie10, Thumbs up!  Hahahaha!  that'll have to do until I'm released from kudos jail.

Internationally Known

Good idea.

Internationally Known

I first accidentally ran across it when one of the (I suspect) fake accounts gave me a single kudo. When I went to look at their profile to look for stories to reciprocate I saw that they had no stories, but had kudo'd the suspect account non stop besides the one kudo to me I think was accidental. I looked at the account for several days, and saw the same pattern of no stories, non stop kudos to the suspect account. One day I noticed that suspect had 100+ kudos but no activity on the account I was watching, which led me to think there are multiple fake accounts. posted here and flagged to mods but they're still at it.  They also get like 15 kudos in a minute, which is definitely not legit reading and appreciating stories.  maybe the mods will look into it...eventually.