cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plagiarism

Nationally Recognized

Re: Plagiarism

I will check out the kudos king. Sorry to have been so emotional earlier, but plagiarism is something I simply cannot tolerate. Thanks to the mods for dealing with it, and thanks to all of you for being so dedicated to this site.

Happy travels!

Internationally Known

This individual does not appear to have posted a story since October - yet (s)he has received over 1,000 kudos in the past 24 hours - many of which came in the span of a few seconds to a few minutes.

I generally err on the side of caution for flagging stories, but this issue seems worthy of a quick review by the moderators.

Internationally Known

King still rolling in the kudos, up to 40+ per story now with no new stories since October....geesh

Internationally Known

People must really be a fan of his stories!

Internationally Known

I completely forgot about this guy.  I was under the impression that his stories were removed.  I assume you are talking about the guy that used pictures from the net and cut and paste the words for his stories.  Or is there someone else? Heck, lately it seems slow, I’m having trouble getting over 40 kudos for 5 stories in a day.  It also doesn’t help when someone posts 31 stories, boom, boom, boom in a morning burying your stories.  There I got that off my chest.

Internationally Known

Look at the kudos leaderboard for the last 24 hours. There is someone high up on there that hasn't written a story in months, but has 40+ kudos on their stories. Odd.

Yes, kudos seem slow lately, but the number of stories doesn't seem to have slowed?

Internationally Known

Wow!  I’m with you now.  How in the heck does he/she get away with that?  Those numbers are huge.  

Internationally Known

I flagged it again on Thursday,  haven't heard back from Barclays yet. Funny that we all have the same feeling about this issue! Just disturbing isn't it?

Internationally Known

Just flagged it.  If you think about it he/she is stealing and could really ruin it for the rest of us.  

Internationally Known

Wow, this person has written less stories than me, but they have over 4 times more kudos!