cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Hahaha!  Stay warm Markr867

Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Thanks, everyone!  I looked at the kudos leaderboard and found a few members close to 2,000 mark. I hope this issue is resolved before anyone else hit the mark. 

I found another member who hit the 2,000 mark with very low number of kudos. So, it seems like there are 2 members including myself got 2,000 stories authored so far. I don't see anyone with more than 2,000 stories authored. 

I just suspect it is a system issue, but there is no way to know it.  I'll definitely give an update if there is any news to share.

Internationally Known

Botticelli, I was actually looking at that as well last night. I couldn't find anyone besides you that has hit 2,000, but it seems like a few people are getting close. Hope it is resolved quickly for all.

Internationally Known

Actually, there is one more member with 2,000 stories. The member is currently listed as the 63rd in the All Time kudos leaderboard rank, surpisignly with extremely low number of kudos. Not sure if the same weird thing (parcipation miles decreasing) happened to him/her. 

Internationally Known

Yes, it looks like that person has written 2,042 stories but they profile is showing 2,000. Interesting...

And it doesn't look like that person has ever given out a kudos, which might explain their low number :) 

Internationally Known

#63 was still posting stories as of a couple of weeks ago, so maybe they'll weigh in on this thread.  Will be interesting to see what feedback comes from the moderators on this issue.

Internationally Known

Just looked at the earned badges of #63 and realized that I looked at them before. Does not have a single badge for kudos given, maybe that explains the low number of kudos received. Oh, and Mark867, did I already mention that it is 86 degrees and sunny out here on Antigua? Water is as turquoise as it gets and beaches are awesome 😎 ....nope, don’t miss snow, cold and grayish sky 🤪. But your vacation is coming up soon, I am sure you will have a great time in Portugal. Something to look forward to...
Internationally Known

Botticelli, did you get an official response to your issue? Just wondering...

Internationally Known

Botticelli, or anyone else, how do I find the kudos leaderboard?  It’s probably right in front of me that’s why I can’t see it. 

Internationally Known

Click on travel stories and you will find top contributors on the right. Click on that one and you will see the leaderboard. Enjoy playing around with it.