cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Woohoo! Thanks for the response, Bethany. Botticelli lives on!

Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

GREAT NEWS!! 

Internationally Known

YAY! Best news I've heard all day!

Internationally Known

Thanks for the update !!! Keep traveling @Boticelli. I am sure you can hit new landmarks soon and also get back your top spot @ Kudo leaderboard displacing the Stormtroopin2 juggernaut. 

Internationally Known

Great news, thanks @BethanyM ! Now back to the grindstone Botticelli, breaks over !

Internationally Known

I haven’t been able to follow all of this but here in Puerto Costa Maya I have a good signal.  @BethanyM that’s great news.  I’ll have to wait till we get back to Miami Beach to read all the posts.  Time to explore.  By the way, Markr867, it’s 82 degrees here.  Lol!

Internationally Known

WOW!  What a surprise!! Thank you, @BethanyM for taking care of the issue! Thank you all members for your support! 

I will surely get back to my daily routine. Cheers!!! 

Internationally Known

gefe57.  All the "of the Seas" are royal carribean I think.  We actually did one of those transatlantic about two years and were actually really impressed with the quality.  That was my first cruise as an "adult" without four to a cabin.  We're trying MSC this time.  Curious to compare the two.

Internationally Known

Creedeva, that is correct.  We are Royal Caribbean people.  We love them.  Plus loyalty pays off. We just booked an Asia cruise for next February.  Off to lunch.

Internationally Known

This is truly great news!