cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

I’m on board now, no not the ship yet that’s tomorrow, lol, I found the leaderboard. I was right, it was right in front of my face that’s why it was difficult to find. 

Internationally Known

Re: Participation miles decreasing as you post more stories beyond 2,000 stories?

Thanks Liketraveling, I just found it.  Already in kudos jail this morning.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I know exactly what you are talking about...happens to me all the time!!

Internationally Known

Every year that passes it seem# to intensify.  HaHaHa!

Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

I found the leaderboard. I was right, it was right in front of my face that’s why it was difficult to find. 

i should have warned you Jeff, the "hidden" leaderboards are a pandora's box. too late now, you've looked... ;)

Internationally Known

The leaderboards are quite addicting...

Internationally Known

Another addiction.  Lol!

Internationally Known

Yes, it sure is Ed. At least now I know who #63 is so I don’t feel left out.  Lol!  I keep checking and I’m still in jail.  I’ll check later after we explore more.  

Internationally Known

Yeah, sorry I have been stingy on the kudos recently.  Moving place to place very quickly the last couple of weeks.  Now I have a couple weeks back home before a three week transatlantic cruise Miami to Italy paid for entirely with points!  I am so excited, but I will try to hand out some kudos love before leaving and being incommunicado for a while again.

Internationally Known

Have a restful visit home then a great cruise.  We head out in a few hours to catch our ship, Symphony of the Seas, for a Western Caribbean cruise.  Then back to Miami Beach for 5 days before heading home.