cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1/3 of Points Were Transferred to Account

Internationally Known

Re: Only 1/3 of Points Were Transferred to Account

Thank you JenniferH and team for the hard work.

Community Manager

Hi @markr867, Thank you for your feedback and we completely understand. If necessary, we can verify your data on the back end and provide a summary/update after the resolution. Obviously, this would be difficult on a large scale. However, if folks have a big concern, it is possible. Also, we have alerted Customer Service about this issue. If anyone has a travel expense that would be expiring before you were able to utilize Participation Miles that were delayed, please email us at BarclaycardTravel@BarclaycardUS.com and we will work to provide a resolution. Thank you!

Internationally Known

Thanks, Jennifer. That is very helpful. 

Internationally Known

I'm similarly situated. Less than 1/4 of my earned community miles were transferred to my account with my card statement.

Internationally Known

Just checked my statement for December which closed Jan 8.  I did not receive any participation miles.  Anyone notice this as well?  

Community Manager

@cdoobiest, Because your activity started December 11th (after the December 4th technical issue) all miles earned in December, will appear on your February statement (with your January activity). Any additional questions, let us know.

Internationally Known

Thanks so much for quick response and checking on this.  Appreciate feedback.  Looking forward to writing more travel stories!!!

Internationally Known

So help out a forgetful and slightly addled old dude here.  For most of us at least, tomorrow we should see a large portion of December's mystical missing points combined with all of January's for one big supersized point sandwich. Correctomundo?

Internationally Known

Ed, that's what I'm expecting (hoping). I wrote down the number of points I had on the day of the last transfer, and I'm expecting the difference between my points now and that number to be transferred to my card tomorrow. 

Internationally Known

That’s what I’m hoping for, I hate to say expecting because you never know.  Fingers crossed.  I know approximately how many points should be deposited.