cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1/3 of Points Were Transferred to Account

Nationally Recognized

Only 1/3 of Points Were Transferred to Account

I keep very diligent records of the points that I earn because I personally don't trust Barclays' counter. Today, I was assured of this as only 1/3 of my points were transferred to my account. Did anyone else have this issue? @Jennifer please advise on what I need to do to get this resolved.

Tags (1)
40 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Only 1/3 of Points was Transferred to Account

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't even checking my account today beucase I didn't think any miles would transfer.

I THINK I received all miles earned up through the last update (and the numbers that are currently showing on my profile), but I can't be sure. I do know that I am missing a significant number of miles either way. 

Hopefully a moderator can provide some clarity. 

Internationally Known

Re: Only 1/3 of Points was Transferred to Account

Sure did.  I just responded to your other post under the Missing Miles thread

Internationally Known

Re: Only 1/3 of Points Were Transferred to Account

I just did some figuring/research and discovered that the only participation miles that were credited to my account were only the points from the last update, which I think was around the second week of December.  I did not receive any participation miles  in my account from after that update.  So yes, it’s between 1/3 and 1/2 the number of miles are still missing, for me at least.  

Nationally Recognized

Thanks for checking on your end. I emailed Barclays and they told me to email this address for my inquiries: BarclaycardTravel@barclaycardus.com

Internationally Known

Same here. I also replied on the missing miles thread. I suspect that we only received our miles from the first six days of December before the technical difficulties occurred. I I'm hoping that we might be able to get confirmation on this.

Nationally Recognized

Thanks for checking on your end BelfryBat!

Community Manager

Hi @aesmaily and everyone,

Yes, miles that did update were successfully transferred to your accounts. The data, of the unsuccessful attempts at daily uploads, will be ported over in the January (Feb 1) transfer to your accounts. We do apologize for the inconvenience and delays. Please be assured, this is a top priority for our community developers. More updates will be posted in the main thread. Thank you!

Internationally Known

Thanks for the update, Jennifer. This is becoming very confusing to keep track of. So can we assume that if we take the amount of miles shown on our profile on February 1 and subtract the number showing on our profiles right now, that will be the amount that will transfer to our cards in February?

It's very hard to keep track when this is crossing months. 

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi @aesmaily and everyone,

Yes, miles that did update were successfully transferred to your accounts. The data, of the unsuccessful attempts at daily uploads, will be ported over in the January (Feb 1) transfer to your accounts. We do apologize for the inconvenience and delays. Please be assured, this is a top priority for our community developers. More updates will be posted in the main thread. Thank you!

Thanks for the update @JenniferH! Really don't mean to be a pain in your neck! I'm sure you all are working as hard as you can to resolve this issue! Hats off to all of you and thank you for keeping us posted!