cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November points not posting?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

November points not posting?

I know December 1st was on a Sunday, so was expecting my points to post Tuesday, but as of today they stilll have not.  Is it just me?

11 Replies
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: November points not posting?

Mine posted on Sunday.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Mine posted on Sunday as well and seemed to be mostly correct. You may want to email?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

To my surprise, mine posted on Sunday as well, was expecting Monday. All correct, thanks to Barclays. You should definitely email the team.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks guys, I will email them.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Mine posted on Sunday as well but shorted again.  At least this time it wasn't 1,690 like the previous time.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Well I emailed them a week ago and no one has answered.  I emailed barclaycardtravel@barclaycardus.com.  Do you guys know if anyone answers that one?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Dyrd1955, I don't know if they answer any of the emails.  I never got a response to my email until long after my shorted points posted the next month.  Good Luck!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Never got an answer to my emails...guess that's how they operate. Moderators occassionally replied to a discussion we had about some issues. Maybe they will pick this one up and respond?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @dyrd1955, Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. We just replied back to your email and are investigating the issue. Stay tuned for an update.

@gefe57, I verified our records and it does appear we provided an update on November 4th for your inquiry. From your follow up post, it appears that the miles totals were correct in Oct (and included the 'catch up' 1,690 miles). Depending on activity and when the file runs, some end of the month activity, will roll over to the next month's totals. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. I apologize for the delayed reply to these questions. Thank you!