cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Feed notice

Internationally Known

Notification Feed notice

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues trying to view notifications on the bell.  Starting this afternoon I will have a red number on the bell and when I click on it I get this notification, "Notification Feed" then in a gold colored box it says, "You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or questionto see some activity here."  Today is the first time I have ever seen this.  I cannot see whos is giving kudos to what or if there is a comment about a discussion.  Hopefully it will go away soon.  I tried logging off and back on and I still get the same thing.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Jeff

6 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Notification Feed notice

This is the first time that I am seeing the gold box, but yes it is happening to me as well.

Internationally Known

Same here. First time to see this ...

Internationally Known

Noticed it a couple of times during the day. Functioned normally in between and reoccurred again. Bell does not show new kudos, impossible to figure out who gave them. I continue to share kudos up to my daily limit, seems however that some participants are simply not aware of them.

Btw, Gefe57: seems like you had a fantastic trip! Amazing ship and they are building even bigger ones!

Internationally Known

Liketraveling, we had a great trip and I still have a lot more, I’ve barely scratched the surface.  The ship is amazing and I still have a lot more to show of it.  We had almost 9,000 people onboard.  2,232 crew members alone.

my bell is still not working right.  Hopefully tomorrow.

Internationally Known

Fingers crossed.  It seems to be working this morning.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yep, same here...thx Barclays!