cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Bell Not Working

Internationally Known

Re: Notification Bell Not Working

Klwilson, I never even thought about going the long route to see who is giving kudos, that’s a great idea.  But like Ed4000 said that’s just one more thing for this time sucking addiction.  The love does seem to have slowed while the bell is broken.  I think the “usual suspects” combined and broke the bell.  Lol. I’ve been in kudos jail most of the morning.  Gonna have to play catch up a little later.  We are heading out Wednesday for Miami, cruise starts Saturday so i’ll Be absent for a bit.  After the cruise another 5 days in Miami with a side trip to key west and thanks Klwilson for the tips on key west.  Ed and let’s call him stormy, lol, keep the feud alive.  

Internationally Known

gefe57, from behind the bars of kudo jail, I wish you a pleasant voyage! Sounds like a great trip, and don't worry, the "usual suspects" will hold down the fort here. Drink one for me!

(said as I rattle my cup across the bars in tribute)

Internationally Known

HaHaHa!  Even though I’m retired I always want a vacation.  Lol!  I always look forward to a new trip and new locations.  I still have photos for plenty of stories I just want a change of variety right now.  Only two left to write for February.  Ed4000 thanks for the well wishes and I have no worries about the fort being held down nice and safe, the usual suspect guard brigade is on duty.  I hope you are feeling better.  I’ll try and check in here and there and share some love while we are gone.  Lol.  

Stately Explorer

Really looking forward to seeing your trip photos, gefe57! Everything I know about kudos jail, I learned from you! :) Have a great trip! 

Internationally Known

I still have not had more than one notification (about this thread) since it went down.  I'm often in Kudos jail, so maybe all of us that spend a good chunk of time did break it :)  Here's to hoping it gets back up soon because, as it has been pointed out, the love has slowed and it sucks trying to figure out where the love you are getting is coming from. 

Internationally Known

Guess I chose a good time to be out of town ;) No one was accusing me of breaking their bell! 

Yes, love has definitely slowed down so I hope this gets resolved quickly!

Internationally Known

@markr867 wrote:

Guess I chose a good time to be out of town ;) No one was accusing me of breaking their bell! 

Thought you'd been mighty quiet, staying above the fracas... welcome back.

Now get in here, and fix this mess.

Perhaps we've been too quick to jump to conclusions, tearing ourselves apart from within, when it's actually @JenniferH,  as a keeper of the bell, who actually knows who broke it and the status of it's repair.

sincerely,

Ed4000 (aka Isosceles Kramer)

Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

I guess that one time red number 1 on my bell this morning was just a tease.  It's still not working.  

Funny, the exact same thing happened to me...

Internationally Known

Markr867, welcome back.  Cover for me while I’m gone.  Maybe the bell broke because it missed you.  Lol!  

Internationally Known

Klwilson, Kudos jail isn’t much fun, it always seem to strike when you least expect.  I’m looking forward to our trip.  I should be loaded up with, hopefully, with some good pictures.  I’ll be sure to do some stories on the Symphony of the Seas as well. It’s supposed to be an amazing ship.  We fly out of Sacramento tomorrow morning at 5:30.