cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Bell Not Working

Internationally Known

Re: Notification Bell Not Working

My bell still dead. It spat out a few notifications during the night, but has not been working at all this morning. Maybe there's a blacklist.

Internationally Known

How to dispense with your punishment, Ed....

"Quite the conundrum. As a Federal employee, I believe that the law is all we have. It's all that separates us from the savages, who don't even deserve the privilege of the daily mail...stuffing parcels into mail boxes where they don't belong!"

Internationally Known

@Ed4000 wrote:

My bell still dead. It spat out a few notifications during the night, but has not been working at all this morning. Maybe there's a blacklist.

Seems a fair question to raise. It certainly does not seem that all users are equally affected by this issue, or we would have likely heard from more users about this by now.

Is there anyone out there whose kudo bell notification is working properly?

Internationally Known

Not mine, got one notification overnight and that was about this thread.  Blacklist?  I hope Reddington doesn’t come calling on us.  Lol

Internationally Known

Ed4000 wrote "I've been foiled in my nefarious character assassination plot to bring down Stormtroopin off his lofty perch atop the all time leader board"....all I can say is "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars". Good luck with beating Stormtroopin2, he is like a machine...maybe you should challenge him in a bicycle race?

Stately Explorer

Mine is not working either, and my last notification is also Stormtroopin2 on February 15th! Thanks, Stormtroopin! 

I'm still relatively new here, and I'm really loving the site, but after posting a story this morning I really wanted to know who gave me kudos. I checked the usual suspects and figured it all out, but it was inconvenient, to say the least. Anyway, hopefully they fix it soon!

Internationally Known

yeah klwilson, like we needed anything else to do that adds to this time sucking addiction. But like you, I can't rest until I find out where those darn kudos came from!  "the usual suspects"  lol, love it! On a side note, the combination of a light case of the flu and my self prescribed remedy of spiced rum and coke over the weekend, may have resulted in some rather silly proclamations in some of my stories and comments. If so, I'll blame that on Stormtroopin2 (too) ;)

btw, welcome and glad to have you on the crazy train !

Nationally Recognized

Seems like the bell works only for thread discussion notifications and not kudos to stories.

Internationally Known

@Liketraveling wrote:

Good luck with beating Stormtroopin2, he is like a machine...maybe you should challenge him in a bicycle race?

Truth! Only problem with the duel idea is that he is never in one place long enough to meet up. But it would make for one cool travel story!

Stately Explorer

Hahaha! Thanks so much for the welcome, Ed4000