cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Bell Not Working

Internationally Known

Re: Notification Bell Not Working

Mine is not working. I'm getting credit for stories/kudos, but it's not showing anything on the bell or when I click on it and look at my notifications. 

Internationally Known

The strangest thing to me is that it appears that this issue isn't affecting all users, and from the comments in this thread it looks like those experiencing the issue had it onset at different times. I'm no techie but I would have thought this would have been a systemic type thing that would have effected everyone at once.

As a datapoint, I noticed my bell stopped working as of Friday morning, 2-15.

Internationally Known

Stormtroopin, my last bell activity was at 9:40pm on Fri 2/15 when none other than yourself gave me my last recorded kudo. So I have to assume that you are the bell breaker. A special investigation might be in order here. Anyone else suspect Stormtroopin of breaking their bell?

Internationally Known

I just checked and the last activity on my bell was the 15th at 7:27 pm, with the time zone difference close to the same time as Ed4000.  

Internationally Known

Lol! I admit to nothing!!!

Internationally Known

Same.  I can see on my profile where I have received or given kudos, posted stories, received replies, etc.  But no notifications.

Internationally Known

@Ed4000: totally agree with you, must have been Stormtroopin2...but then how comes that it was actually you who gave me the last recorded kudo on 02/15 at 06:58 pm? Very suspicious 🤭, maybe it wasn’t Stormtroopin2 after all??

Internationally Known

I had a red number 1 this morning and the funny thing about i, it was for this thread.  Before it stopped working BelfryBat gave me my las kudo and he was the first to respond to Ed4000 saying his was working.  Was it his fault?  Hahahahaha!  

Internationally Known

I guess that one time red number 1 on my bell this morning was just a tease.  It's still not working.  

Internationally Known

NEWMAN! (for any Seinfeld fans still left out there). I've been foiled in my nefarious character assassination plot to bring down Stormtroopin off his lofty perch atop the all time leader board. I have been found out oh King Stormtroopin, so I humbly submit myself to your wise judgement to dispense my punishment. Anything but a kudo boycott though oh King, I beg you. Your disgraced & humble servant, Ed4000

Liketraveling, I shall deal with you later, traitor... ;)