cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Bell Not Working

Internationally Known

Notification Bell Not Working

Anybody else having little bell problems today? Mine isn't working, not showing any activity since last night, but counters seem to be working. Just curious!

64 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Notification Bell Not Working

Mine seems to be working okay.

Internationally Known

My notification bell is not working at all, either. Not only the bell itself, but the activity list which is accessed by clicking the bell is also not updating. 

Internationally Known

Apparently I spoke too soon. Now mine is not working either. Nor am I seeing the notifications once I click the Bell.

To the best of my knowledge however the point totals seem to be tracking accurately. Hopefully this is just a minor glitch.

Internationally Known

@Ed4000,  I was just getting ready to ask the same question.  My notification bell is not working and it is not up dating the Notification list either as to who is giving kudos.  Hopefully it will get fixed soon.  

Internationally Known

Mine was working right till this morning. It stopped working a little after noon.

Internationally Known

I've been on and off a number of times today but didn't notice anything.

Internationally Known

I literally soke one second too soon! Now it's down;)

Internationally Known

Well since the bells still not working, just assume it's me giving you all the kudos. I got your back ;)

Internationally Known

@Ed4000 wrote:

Well since the bells still not working, just assume it's me giving you all the kudos. I got your back ;)

HAHAHA! Good one! These threads crack me up.