cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not just the kudos...what about comments?

Internationally Known

Re: Not just the kudos...what about comments?

That sounds very intriguing. I would like to get over there someday. Hopefully I can make it happen. Hawaii, Chile, and Scotland are near the top of my bucket list right now.

Hopefully with a few more stories I can use some miles to check some things off the bucket list.

Internationally Known

@Liketraveling wrote:

@ BelfryBat: as you like tunnels so much... you should visit the island of Madeira, west of North Africa. Couple of cool hiking trails along the famous levadas (small water canals built mainly by slaves) that lead through a couple of tunnels and underneath waterfalls. A bit slippery if you do not have a flashlight...

I like to set up my camera to do long exposures in those tunnels. I'm hoping to eventually have a thorough photo documentation of every tunnel on the trail. Some of my exposures are up to 30 minutes in the longest tunnel.

Internationally Known

I'd love that feature as well and it would make the active members and new members of the community become more active and interact more with one another :)

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Before it was changed to this new style page notifications were sent on comments. But it's been 2 or 3 years. I do remember getting notifications on my early stories when someone commented.