cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit for joining travel community

Highlighted
City Slicker

No credit for joining travel community

I don't believe I've gotten credit for joining the Travel Community or adding a comment to a story. Would you please let me know how this can be fixed.

7 Replies
Stately Explorer

Re: No credit for joining travel community

Are your points not showing up on the travel community page or are you referring to points not showing up on your credit card?  Sometimes on the community page, the points show up a day or two later.  Points will post on your credit card account at the end of each month.  

City Slicker

Thanks for replying. My points haven't shown up anywhere. I joined the travel community months ago and have posted comments since.

Stately Explorer

Did you complete your profile by indicating your travel preferences, marking on the map where you live and (I believe) marking at least 5 places you've been to, on the map?

Stately Explorer

You can email them at  BarclaycardTravel@barclaycardus.com

Community Manager

Hi @sbeauty0126, thank you for your reply! Yes, you’re correct, newly registered members receive 500 miles when they complete a Travel Community Profile.

@schultuz4travel, thank you for your message. We can confirm you completed your profile on 12/22/2017 and received your 500 miles for completing it. The 500 miles is reflected in “Your Community Totals” located on your profile. Hope this helps! If you have any additional questions, let us know. Thanks!

City Slicker

Thank you for responding.

City Slicker

Aha! Mystery solved. Thank you!