cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New features

Community Manager

New features

Hi all!

Barclays Travel Community managers are happy to announce two new features to our site. Based on discussion feedback, Travel Community members are now able to search profiles for specific story content. And, another improvement includes the ability to now be notified when someone comments on your story. Make sure your Subscription & Notification allow Email Notifications, see below for info on this capability.

Let us know your thoughts on these improvements, thank you for your ideas!

Below screengrab highlights the new ‘story search’ feature, located right above published stories on member profiles:

storysearch.jpg

For the comment notification feature, ensure your Subscription & Notification allow Email Notifications:

Capture3.JPG

16 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: New features

This is great, thanks Bethany! The notifcation for story comments was especially needed, so nice to see it get added.

Internationally Known

Bethany, that's awesome news! Thanks for adding the feature! Does this also mean that when you reply to a comment, the one leaving the comment gets a message? This would basically allow us to communicate about or exchange trip schedules, recommendations, experiences or whatever might be helpful for organizing a trip...

Internationally Known

That is exciting news Bethany.  Thank you to you and everyone involved to make these changes.  Can't wait to see it in action. 

Jeff

Internationally Known

Great stuff!
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thank you Bethany. The new search feature will come in very handy when planning upcoming trips. Well done!

RJean
Internationally Known

Great news!  I love the feature about getting notifications for comments :)

Internationally Known

I just realized that I received a comment on one of my stories but I did not get an email notification. All boxes are checked as shown in the screenshot that Bethany provided. Do I have to do anything else to get notified? Does anyone else have this issue? I do get notifications on discussions...

Internationally Known

I did get an email about a comment on a story.  I don’t know if there were any others.  I left 3 comments yesterday, I wonder if you get an email if someone comments on your comment???

Internationally Known

Liketraveling,  the notification isn’t working for me now after the one time.  It’ll probably take a bit to get the glitches worked out.