cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stories don't match up with the info on my profile

Nationally Recognized

My stories don't match up with the info on my profile

Hello! I am new to the community and have begun sharing my stories.  I have 5 that I have written, but it says that I have only authored 4 stories and two of them are not showing up on the main travel stories page (so only three of five are visible to you I guess, but I'm getting credit for 4 of 5?).  However, the missing stories are showing up when I look at my profile. What should I do?

4 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: My stories don't match up with the info on my profile

Sometimes the stats on your profile page can take a minute to catch up and reflect the actual number of stories written. I now see 5 under "Stories Authored" for you, so it looks like it is working. You may have a filter on the main travel stories page, and if one of your stories is tagged in a category that you don't have checked on your filter, you won't see it on the main page. That is my guess for why it's not showing up for you. When I look at the main page, I see all 5 of your stories.

Nationally Recognized

Thank you very much for your help!

Internationally Known

I see 5 stories as well,  markr867 explained it well. The lag between authoring a story and it being reflected in your stats can vary, but it always eventually catches up. Welcome to the community, and now here comes your 6th story now I see!

Nationally Recognized

Hi mbizzle, welcome to the Community. I just checked your profile. Nine stories are now visible, but your counter registers only 6. The kudos seem to registering all right.

Happy Travels!