cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dashboard hasn't been updated – August 1st and August 2nd

Internationally Known

My dashboard hasn't been updated – August 1st and August 2nd

My dashboard hasn't been updated with miles for stories and kudos since July 31st. Please share if you are in the same situation... thanks

8 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: My dashboard hasn't been updated – August 1st and August 2nd

My dashboard  has not been updated either. As long as the miles post to my card account I'm happy but it would be nice to be able to track them on my dashboard as well.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Mine are updated (not sure how accurate the number is at this point) as of 8/3.

Internationally Known

Mine just updated as well. Sometimes it takes a couple days.

Internationally Known

Well, I have done some thinking about this...

This miles that posted to my dashboard late last night/early this morning seem to be accurate for the stories I posted on Wednesday (08/01). The miles for my Thursday (08/02) have not posted yet, but perhaps will post overnight tonight.

So, here is what I suspect is happening with the new system...

Under the old system, the daily "cutoff time" for a story to count for a particular day appeared to be about mid-afternoon Central Time. I suspect that this cutoff time has probably been pushed back to roughly midnight, perhaps depending on your time zone. Then, there is probably about a 24 hour delay while the system tabulates your miles and prepares them for posting. Thus, I think that we can probably expect the following process.

Post X number of stories on Monday.

System counts the miles sometime on Tuesday.

Miles post to your dashboard early AM Wednesday.

Miles post to your credit card account first 1-3 days of the following month.

At least, this is my speculation...

Internationally Known

I was going to make a whole new discussion about this, but I think you just cleared it up for me. So, thanks! I was wondering why my miles from September hadn't posted to my Barclaycard account yet since we're on the 2nd now. But you think sometimes it does take a few days at the beginning of the month for it to go through? 

Internationally Known

Yes, it does take a day or two. I checked this morning and saw that mine had been added for September. 

Internationally Known

Same here! All is good. 

Internationally Known

Yep, my miles are present and accounted for. Once in awhile they do not post until the 2nd or 3rd of the month. But, the system seems to be working perfectly now.