Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing points

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Missing points

Hi there - 

I've emailed twice and didn't receive a response, so hoping I'll get a mod's attention here. I wrote one story on March 8. The next day, I received credit for kudos received, but no story. I wrote two stories yesterday and got credit for two stories this morning. Still no word on the missing points for the March 8 story. Is there a fix in the works to ensure we are definitely getting points for the stories we publish? I know many people have reported the same problem. Thank you.

2 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Missing points

Yesterday, March 11, I haven't received any points or any updates, not even the daily email titled "You have earned participation miles!". It looks like the system wasn't working yesterday and it is hard to tell if today's email (March 12) included the participation miles from March 11 (which should reflect miles earned technically on March 10). So welcome to the missing miles club :) 

County Wise

Re: Missing points

I am also missing points for a story that I posted today, didn't receive any e-mails. Same for the kudos that I received.

Though I did receive the e-mail for earning badges, so not sure? I am hoping the system is just moving slow.